Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anna Dressed in Blood By: Kendare Blake

First I have to admit that the title, Anna Dressed in Blood, and the cover design were the reasons I picked this book up.  Also the type was in red!  How cool is that!
This was an odd one though.  I like books about ghosts and things that people don't know so that they have to imagine how things would be.  They create a whole new idea.  I like to see where they go with it.  You know like life after death situations.
I really liked the main bunch of kids in this book.  Anna, the murderess ghost, was cool.  The author did a great job with the story.  I did find out that this is a series, I will most likely read them to see which direction the author takes the story.
Kendare Blake

3 comments:

  1. The cover (and title) are fantastic. I hadn't heard of this before but it's caught my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh I like the cover picture too. Red is a scandalous color, so naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being one of my newer followers.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete