Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Since the last entry

I have read a few books since my last entry.

Spun by Sorcery- by Barbara Bretton
This book is the 3rd in the Sugar Maple series.  It has a knitting theme.  Chloe is a sorceress and her man, Luke, is mortal.  Together they fight the Fae to keep the town, Sugar Maple, away from their evil hands.  Great story.  I hope there are more, but I have a feeling this is just a trilogy.

Fundraising the dead- by Sheila Connolly
This is the first in the museum series.  I thought it was pretty good.  It is about a historic society in Philadelphia.  The lead character helps to find the missing documents and a killer.  I will be reading the others in the series.

Two short stories by Sue Ann Jafferian
Holidays from hell series- I am not usually a fan of short stories, but I like this author so I thought I would give it a try.  The stories average about 50 pages.
The rabbit died- Zelda is the lead character.  It is about her family, 2 sisters and the mother.  This is centered around Easter.  The family, especially the mother, complain just like normal families.
Pull my paw- This short story is centered around Mother's day.  It reveals a bit more about the family.  I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment