Monday, January 23, 2012

Witch got your tongue By: Livia J. Washburn

This book was fantastic.  I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.

Aren McAllister is a beautiful but shy and withdrawn young woman who has battled a stuttering problem her entire life. But then, seemingly by accident, she discovers that she wields an incredible power: she is actually a witch and can cast potent spells . . . but only by singing them.  This discovery throws Aren into a dangerous power struggle between different factions in the society of witches who live among humans unknown by them. And for the first time she encounters a romance that may change her life as much or more than the powers she never knew she had.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I added it to my WL. Have you read anything else by this author?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read anything else. I have been following her blog for a while because I have wanted to read her Literary Tour Mystery series. Someday I will be able to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of her Fresh Baked Mystery series, but I haven't read them yet... Just wondered if you had. I always have that problem - books I'm going to get to... someday. =)

      Delete