Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Slice of Murder By: Chris Cavender


This book was a little different than what I am used to in the set up.  The story opened with the murder.  There were no main characters and no supporting cast.  All of these people appeared after, so you never really got to know anyone.  There were the main two people, Eleanor and Maddy.  They are sisters running a pizza shop, A Slice of Delight.  Eleanor and her late husband opened the shop.  Her sister started working there after Joe's untimely death, which happened two years before the story started.  The sisters are a funny pair.  They reminded me somewhat of my own.  Because we do not know any other characters the not so smart chief accuses Eleanor of the murder.  All she was doing was delivering pizza to his house!  The sisters take it upon themselves to solve the mystery. 
I'm glad I read the story because I love pizza and I was curious, but I don't think I will be going on with this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment