Monday, June 25, 2012

Juliet By: Anne Fortier

This book, Juliet, was so wonderful!  A frequent patron came in one day and told me what a great book this was and I should give it a go.  I said sure, that was about a year ago.  I finally picked it up and wham!!!  Excellent!  I love the main character, Julie.  She was written as if she were real.  Julie needs to locate a family treasure in Italy.  While doing so she realizes there may be a curse on her family that dates back to the year 1340.  The book jumps back and forth from present day to 1340.  Julie and her twin sister are decedents of the real Juliet and Romeo.  I have recommended this book to almost 10 people.  A few have read it and loved it.  I wish this book could have gone on forever.  It is a love story that I could read again and again!
Anne Fortier

No comments:

Post a Comment