Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Spoonful of Murder By: Connie Archer


This book was alright.  I chose this series primarily because my favorite thing to eat is soup.  So I am thinking how could this not be a great cozy!

At first I thought the main character, Lucky, was a little pushy.  But... as the book progressed I actually saw why she was acting this way.  She really had no other way to find answers to her questions.  She was putting her nose where it didn't belong.

Lucky came back to town because her parents passed away instead of a recent divorce, which was a good change in a cozy.  I will be reading the next book in the series.  I do want to see what happens with the character development. 

One little annoying part of the dialogue was that Lucky's grandfather, Jack, was always saying "Lucky, my girl".  I mean always!  I hope that phrase is dropped in the following books.

I would recommend this as a good read!


1 comment:

  1. I miss you still, Miss Michelle.
    Let me know when I can see your lovely face again.
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete